View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Team Kayode on Tarvers upheld suspension,Danny Green

I been saying this for years, the IBO isnt a belt you earn the right to contest for, its a belt that is for SALE to the highest bidder. Their rankings dont mean squat sht and have been demonstrated by Phil Austin time and time again with carry over points blah blah bullsht blah blah, the Only guys who lap this sht up are blokes like LEON who need the freindship of corrupt people like Phil Austin so he can rub shoulders against him and feel like he is somebody,.

Quote:

As for Kayode, Feder has actively pursued a bout with Australian Danny Green, who will now fight Shane Cameron on Nov. 21 for the minor title belt vacated by Tarver. Feder expressed his frustration with the sanctioning body in question.

“This decision underlines the speculation that the ranking systems are worthless and should be completely revamped and monitored,” Feder said. “It can't just be me who thinks this is a travesty.

“Lateef Kayode should be ranked as the mandatory by the IBO, but it is clearly more financially beneficial for them to have Green fight as their fees are based on the percentage of the purse. I am sure that check will be ‘green’ on Green.”
TCboxa is offline  Top