View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #30
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02 View Post
Not really. If you look at the list of scorecards the pac fans like to post, a lot of those are pac winning 7 rounds to 5. I thought the fight was close myself. I can't see how pac won a lopsided decision. He missed a lot and Bradley had busy work rate.

Also, Clottey fights like that against everyone and Shane is just an old man. Pac should have never fought him. He fits half the criteria Akbar used.
There's a few fans who "said" they had it close....I said that, but I also said it was a very small group who shared that same opinion of the fight. The VAST and over whelming majority had it a lopsided win for Pac.....****.....some people thought JCC beat Whitaker or Tito beat Oscar....but we all know "bull****" is "bull****" and none of those "winners" actually won those fights.

If josh fought like he did against everyone.......he wouldn't have a fraction of the success he had.......and Shane has been old. Lol.....people were calling him "old" after his fight with Vargas in his late 30's.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top