Old 10-09-2012, 05:02 AM   #4
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010
Default Re: All of Duran excuses srl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
you need to do your research you goose.. even sugar ray leonard knows why. after his first win against leonard he celebrated and partied hard!, he balooned up to 220-225lbs .. sugar ray seen this and knew he had to strike immediately

stomach cramps are plausible knowing this and duran said "i was getting stomach cramps. i knew he would give me a rematch, i gave him one and he will give me one so why not just end it now"
Duran always made excuses. Most fighters have an excuse for a loss and no one believes it. Fact is Duran was losing the fight because of what Ray was doing. I told people many times, but the first and second fight side by side and look at Ray Leonard's foot movement. Big difference. I don't think he ballooned up to 220 that is a myth. Anyway Duran always made excuses when he lost. For Leonard 2, Benitez,Hearns he said he did not train. Why would he train for the lesser quality fighters, and then for the great ones like those 3 he did not train? Doesn't make sense. Yes he was a great fighter, but to not give credit to the other greats who beat him is not fair.
MAG1965 is offline  Top