View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #122
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: How were old timers so good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
I reckon they're on 'roids though. What you thin Magna? I know you've trained with Wlad and I hope I'm not putting you in a bad position but my drawing on any sessions you had with Klitschko would you say anything else points to that?
No way these guys are on steroids.

The K bros work harder, more consistently, and with more dedication, then ANY fighter I have EVER seen, bar Evander Holyfield, and I would easily say they work SMARTER than Evander.

These guys are also gentleman. They define integrity. They treat everybody around them with respect, and view themselves as sportsman. Doctors in sports medicine, who have invested brilliantly, own large parts of their home region, and are adored public figures. I've never seen a needle, and I wasn't with them privately day in and day out, but if I have met or seen ANY fighter I would refuse to believe uses steroids, it'd be the guys in the gym 8 hours a day, busting their asses with the most expensive looking machinery I've ever seen.

I know what it took to get as big and muscular as I am, and it's totally doable without steroids, which would have been a massive health risk for me. You just have to know how, and you have to execute.

I'll give the K Bros more credit as men then any boxer I've ever met. They just so happen to be among the 3 or 4 best fighters I've ever shared a ring with.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top