View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #56
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 462
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELECTRIC GURU View Post
calm down pal, below was your original post to me

Are you familiar with the term 'self-pwnage'?

You made zero sense

Who is Victoria Ortiz anyway?

Just because you're some loyal hopkins fanboy that can't see the wood for the tree's, it doesn't mean that you have to ignore the glaring facts that Hopkins is a serial quitter and feigner of injuries and does not give a flying **** about giving his fans value for money

If Bernard Hopklins was fighting at the bottom of my garden, I'd close the curtains and go to sleep pal
Whats a pwnage? Anyone with a brain knows the posts intent was to be jovial unfortunately for yourself you don't understand the amusement provided by such remarks, instead you choose to be rendered retarded .

Maybe you should watch a few more boxing matches and interviews you might learn something .

I see we're not so good at trolling Electric Guru, its a shame you start out to cause amusement but it results in a very much opposite situation for yourself. Thing is when ever people see your username and the titles of the threads you a pre pubescent whelp trying to divert attention away from his insignificant purpose creates. This is the guy who pops in the minds of the audience.
http://www.retroplanet.com/blog/wp-c...-bell-bozo.jpg
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top