Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: AJJ's new rant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
Was asking you a question...will you give him credit? Where did i say "why will you give him a credit" or anything similar??
Considering you followed up your question with, "It's the biggest cherrypick in his career, arguably", it seemed like a rhetorical question as you were expecting me to give him credit. To answer question then: no, I will not give him undue credit for beating Molina. As I've already alluded to at the beginning, it's just a comeback fight. Why on earth would I give him credit for a fight he's supposed to win easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
Whats Kell Brooks opponents got to do with Amir Khans next opponent anyway? When did i compare them? What you are saying is because i am a Kell Brook fan, i shouldn't call Khan v Molina a joke? Sorry, it's an amazing fight...i'll keep my mouth shut about it
I'm challenging your rational, in which case Kell's level of opposition has everything to do with you discussing Khan's next opponent. You're someone who in the past has tolerated and even justified Kell's incredibly slow progression under Hearn, and yet here you are criticizing Khan for taking one soft touch despite coming off a series of fights against opposition Kell hasn't even come close to facing yet?
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Sponsored Links