View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #36
Fight Sports

vCash: 500
Default Re: Fight Sports on Foxtel Channel 183

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
It seems they are not that fair dinkum. They come on here sprouting there shows and saying they want to improve the shows but wont tell us how it all works or what it costs.
Peter, thanks for your interest, and as for being fair dinkum, I guess 36 weeks in 2012 of Fight Sports being aired on Foxtel shows our commitment.

And I am sure you would appreciate commercial discussions are not for public forums, so we would welcome your enquiry via our email which has been provided and we can discuss what it is on the phone you are after, then provide you with a proposal.

And we thank other Boxing Promoters who have contacted us, and I think you might see some Boxing events on Fight Sports VERY SOON.

Tune in to Fight Sports on Foxtel Channel 183, 9.30pm Tuesday's, 11.30am and 5.30PM Sunday's and again @ 10pm Monday's (AEST). You will see what we produce, fixed cameras, roving corner cameras, walk in cameras, a 7+ metre crane AND a fixed above ring camera for a different angle, it's up to the promoters what how they chose to have their promotin produced. We have it all.

Thanks again for the support.
Fight Sports is offline  Top