bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 607
Default Re: Time to appreciate and not Underestimate Carl Froch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
Yeah whatever you say.

I'm not the one who people call "FAILey" and mock afterall so I really don't give a **** about what you re**** have to say.

Also, your post is very rich from someone who gets all butthurt when anything bad is said about Calslappy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy k.o View Post
***git, be once in your sad life a man and take Bailey's challenge, i.e to show here your prediction threads to prove that you made valid decisions by yourself , as Bailey said !

Its not so hard to do it !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
Stop acting like you know **** about boxing mister "I picked Bute to KO Froch". Everybody knows as soon as Bute retires, you'll retire from being a fake-ass boxing fan too, you little ****rider.

I don't have time to lose, looking for every post I've made with right predictions, but my vCash total intervenes on my behalf (something that can not be said about your *****ass and Failey's respictiveley 500 and 75). Go check my post history yourselves if you're so interested about it.

Anyway, ciao re****s.
Flashy is right.

Stop being a ***** and show your boxing prediction threads .

You know, as I have proven on this thread how silly I make you look and I bet you type with caution when I question you, because you know now that I line you up and let you walk into traps, which is why you are so butthurt now, because I revealed how I tricked you like a dumb animal .

Take the challenge Tyler and show your threads
bailey is offline  Top