View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Price v Harrison/ Degale Weigh In Pics?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I'm just not going to be suckered into believing the 'A Force' hype machine again!

Too many times have I given this very likeable and underachieving bloke the benefit of the doubt.

I will say that I have never seen him so relaxed yet focused and determined in the build-up to a fight, he has always talked far better than he has fought, but his words have often felt scripted.

The way he has spoken in the build-up to this fight has felt heartfelt and genuine, possibly for the first time ever.

He has all the physical attributes, and although he is no spring chicken he is still relatively young in heavyweight boxing terms, don't forget he didn't turn pro until 29, he has had long spells of inactivity and he has managed to avoid too many gruelling fights.

I think technically he could give Pricey all manner of problems, but in all honesty this last hurrah has come just a bit too late.

He looked tremendous at the weigh-in, by far the best I have ever ssen him.

Pricey looks great also, tremendous back and neck muscles on him, he is a bloody monster!

Actually looking forward to this one now, far more than when it was first announced.

Damn you Audley for making me fall for your hype again!!
He's done the same to me this week mate too, how does he do it
gashalasha7 is offline  Top