View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #40
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300
Default Re: MUNDINE CHALLENGES GEALE OFFICIALLY. offers to take the smaller purse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Same with me but the money would be tempting. Can the Golovkin mandatory be stalled? Geale has to fight him by Dec 31 and Soliman by I don't know what date. Australia day is the 26th of January Soliman can be payed step aside money he's a boxing prostitute but I don't think both belts is possible unless Golovkin agrees to wait.
golovkins k2 promotions have said they will not wait..and will enforce the title to be stipped.sturm had to fight GGG as a mandatory and got an exception as long as he fought GGG after unifying the titles.wba also said this to team geale.they both agreed and GGG allowed the fight to take place.he has already waited once and now they will enforce it.
the rumours are now swirling grange will relinguish the wba title and quick so they can put up the belt in GGG next fight in december..geale doing hbo a big favour here and chocs team has taken wind of it and decided to publicy announce a geale fight...this is mundine getting in before geale announces his intentions and then once geale makes known his intentions mundine will call him a ducker...mundines next move is to wait till geale announces his next fight for the ibf title and then call him a ducker again.
basically trying to stalk him and generate some publicity for himself.
hbo have told geale that they will look after him and not worry about mundine and dont mention his name...
ibf have also told sillyman to keep his mouth shut and play the game or they will shut him out....geales getting looked after by the big boys and is very relaxed about the situation...believe me guys mundine is finished..!
mrdoctor is offline  Top