View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo next fight in may.Cotto,Floyd,Martinez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
Didnt Lara just fight El Riel who is a career 140 pounder in his last fight? Berto stopped him in one round. El Riel gave Lara a tough fight that went the decision.

I wonder what a Josesito Lopez-Lara fight looks like. I guarantee you he does not stop him in less than 5 rounds.

You seriously have an obsession with Canelo. Are you seriously telling me fighting Lara is a better move than fighting the top guys at the same weight?

Lara needs to worry about his fight as I actually see him losing to Vanes. That straight right hand will find Lara and I am betting Lara is hiding the typical Cuban glass jaw.
That fight was a good one Lara didn't impress Canelo would have had him out easy... Jlo definitely gives Lara a tough fifgt... Cubans weakness always a Mexican with iron chin who works the body... El riel gave him an unexpected hard fight exposed laras weakness...and again Lara showed when he steps up a level above bums he lacks stamina, power to ko, and visibly gets hurt by body shots...

Canelo kills Lara
just wish Lara would pick up a belt and win his large fights impressively to force a showdown with Canelo he has a Chance with vanes and I hope he doesn't disappoint like all 3 times he's stepped up in class.
Doc is offline  Top