View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #1731
Boxed Ears
ESB #1 Name Changer!
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that fighter.

What weight class?
Dammit, Garrus. Flea, help. Post your write-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cobra View Post
Matthysse would make for a fun fight, but he's a bit too good I think.

They should shove Maidana back down to 140 so he and Rios can unleash Hell upon each other.
I also think Matthysse would be too good. But, I've thought lots of things...

Maidana, Rios would be another terrific shoot-out (I guess I'd favour Rios, there, hesitantly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cobra View Post
Anderson Silva is ****ing ridiculous. I thought you guys should know. I've never posted on the MMA forum and I don't feel like it now, so I'm saying it here. Dude's unfair. Not that Stephan Bonnar was any kind of threat or even close to top 10 at Light Heavy, but he's a bigger guy and has always shown to be extremely tough. If you've never watched Silva fight or you're really anti-MMA, you need to get caught up at least in regards to Silva, because the guy is special. He's spooky good. It's like he can end any fight in an instant from any position, and do so whenever he wants. I've never seen a fighter like that, in any sport or discipline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Silva is ridiculously talented, tough, everything. The perfect fighter IMO. The way he destroyed Bonnar was ridiculous;.

Also, Fabio Maldonado has one of the greatest chins of all time, in any sport, ever.
He's nowhere without Seagal, frankly.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top