Old 10-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 96
Default Re: Price's career going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge ***** View Post
i agree with this..price is in no need for being hurryed along..but if truth be told what is audley and skelton going to do for his ability..audley is just a well known punching bag as a pro.and skelton has seen better younger days..they are pointless fights if you ask me..but like you said no harm in him trotting along and going for a world title when hes 32 ish...i would just be doing it a different way..and continued opponents like this will always beg the question what are they trying to hide...
Nothing. Beating them will do next to nothing for ability unless he's learning through his camps as well. He's busy and that's about it. I mean, there are other fights out there other than Skelton, but I'll not **** and moan about this one too much (given that it will be his 15th outing) provided we see Price step up in 2013.

The point you raise is the only outstanding issue I have against Price - how will he do when the going gets tough or he's tagged by a heavy puncher. Once this happens we may have an idea on just how far he can progress.
Ilesey is offline  Top