Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #29
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sherrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Dark horse I think your the only bloke on here that does not know who I am. Blokes have named me on here a few times. When I did put the challenge to les's people i was rated no.8 in the world by the Wbo. I'm retired now. But he was rated at 6 I think by the ibf. It could if been marketed into a reasonable event. I am not saying les didn't want the fight but his promoter didn't.
As for Yory boy decent fighter who is way Past it. If you knew your boxing you wouldn't be talking that victory up as though it now entitles you a world title shot.
..mate..make that me and Capslock then..he also posed the question to you but you said not to worry about who you are..but anyway certainly doesn't bother me who you are..but if you're so well known on here..why the mystery?
..and where in my comments on Campas did i say that a win over him qualifies anyone for a world title shot?..I said he had a winning record in his recent fights..
..and I also think that he was still a pretty stern test for a bloke to test himself at a lower weight against...and the proof was in the pudding anyway as is was a great fight and Campas was in it all the way and still very dangerous dispite getting outpointed..
..but anyway..what do I know..only started followin' boxin' 5 minutes ago..
darkhorse is offline  Top