View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #29
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How to beat Anderson Silva (HILARIOUS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
The original main event was Aldo defending his title against Koch. That's a good fight.

Koch got injured, and they moved Frankie Edgar in. That's a good fight too, maybe even a better fight.

Aldo got injured, and for main event #3, on less than one month's notice, they found Anderson and Bonnar.

And by the way, everybody expected Anderson to win, he's the p4p #1 and quite possibly the GOAT. So you can quit acting smug that you called the result. Because in fact you didn't call the result. You covered your ass. If Anderson had taken a while to warm up and won in the 2nd or 3rd round or taken a decision, you would have claimed that Zuffa "asked him to push it out a few rounds" like you also predicted.

What I called was that Silva would finish him whenever he decides to do so and I read many comments saying how tough Bonnar is and how Silva can't finish him because no one had stopped him. Well I was pointing out that this toughness was never going to work against Silva as he simply clowned Bonnar, gave him free hits and when he got bored of playing he closed the show in brutal fashion.

Your chum Peter ends up with egg on his face and has since disappeared. You were both trying to say it was going to be a tough fight, but I told you it would be piss easy for the Spider.
rainmaker is offline  Top