View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #35
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How to beat Anderson Silva (HILARIOUS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Fair enough, but it's splitting hairs really. It's not like I denied the possibility of Silva annihilating him, far from it. I never rated Bonnar's chances as anything other than small, and only then if a 37 year old Anderson had an off night. Which can happen to any fighter (or any athlete for that matter) and nobody can predict it in advance.

It's not a fluke that Bonnar had never been stopped except by cut. But Anderson is the UFC's ATG for a reason. I wasn't THAT surprised by the ease of his victory. But I was more surprised than you were. Is that fair.

No worries mate. So which was worse, the Forrest ko or the Bonnar annihilation? Both pretty embarrassing for both fighters though. Forrest getting knocked out with a jab and Bonnar getting clowned the way he did. At times it was like Neo in final matrix scene, when he was just swatting away the agents punches with ease, not even looking at them hehe. He allowed Bonnar to swing hard and Anderson just was cold and calm, like man this is easy! That's some fugged up shit!!
rainmaker is offline  Top