View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #31
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs geale 2 - officially on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourya View Post
I disagree- surely mun-dine doenst deserve to have this title shot but geale has had some tough fights and has gone to germany twice to win two titles-

Geale will gain a lot from this fight- firstly he will win and takes revenge on that dubious decision, secondly he will have his biggest pay day- at the end of the day this dude needs to make money and i am sure he will make way more than what he got in Germany- good potential to make 1-2 million

and thirdly he will most likely dominate mundine and win the fight and he will gain massive support and exposure from the average Aussie boxing fan-

I don't see mundine winning this fight and i am sure this is how geale also views the fight- He needs an easier fight, mundine is getting old, he will make money and get exposure- And mundine is looking for a big pay day and he feels he might be able to actually pull it off in his head-

This fight is a win win for all those involved-
you do make a good point... i guess im just afraid of gaelle grabbing the title and doing exactly what sturm did with it
Barrera is offline  Top
Sponsored Links