View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #144
booradley
Mean People Kick Ass!
East Side VIP

vCash: 622
Default Re: Pavlik is a bad fight for ward

Negotiations are reportedly going well: 95% done. I haven't heard anything about a venue, but for reasons I already explained, I suspect Vegas.

Now I think we need to get the ESB administration to devote a sub-forum to hypocrites. You know, British Boxing, Classic Boxing, SNIVELING-HYPOCRITICAL-NON-BOXING-FANS. That way you ****wits can hang out in your very own forum, and bitch and whine to each other.

Ever since KP launched his comeback under Garcia, 9 out of 10 of you ****ing morons have done nothing but critisize the level of competition. Now he shuts down the idea of fighting a nobody like Rodriguez, and goes after the #1 guy, and he catches nothing but shit for it. This is one of the gutsiest moves I've seen since the first Ali/Quarry fight (actually at the time it was more of a Quarry/Ali fight than vice versa) and Pavlik deserves big props for his willingness to step up to the plate.

Oh, and by the way, just to pour a little salt in your pathetic and festering little wounds, Kelly is extremely excited, and fully expects to knock Ward out.
booradley is offline  Top