Old 10-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #147
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pavlik is a bad fight for ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
Negotiations are reportedly going well: 95% done. I haven't heard anything about a venue, but for reasons I already explained, I suspect Vegas.

Now I think we need to get the ESB administration to devote a sub-forum to hypocrites. You know, British Boxing, Classic Boxing, SNIVELING-HYPOCRITICAL-NON-BOXING-FANS. That way you ****wits can hang out in your very own forum, and bitch and whine to each other.

Ever since KP launched his comeback under Garcia, 9 out of 10 of you ****ing morons have done nothing but critisize the level of competition. Now he shuts down the idea of fighting a nobody like Rodriguez, and goes after the #1 guy, and he catches nothing but shit for it. This is one of the gutsiest moves I've seen since the first Ali/Quarry fight (actually at the time it was more of a Quarry/Ali fight than vice versa) and Pavlik deserves big props for his willingness to step up to the plate.

Oh, and by the way, just to pour a little salt in your pathetic and festering little wounds, Kelly is extremely excited, and fully expects to knock Ward out.
You know I like to watch fights back to back to get a good idea of how a fight can go. I'm not sure Ward's or Pavlik's latest fights will offer much insight into what to expect. I still see Kelly as having to think too much about his newly learned tactics and not sure how well he will do because of it. He's right that one, one, two, back him up isn't gonna cut it with Ward but that is what he grew up on and can do instinctively.
Hermit is offline  Top