View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #17
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0
Default Re: Geale VS Mandy - Objective thoughts please, leave the trolling at the gate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
I see mundine showing everything he has got in the first 2 rounds, and then leaving it all there.
Mundines only chance is to stop Geale in the first 2-3, after that conditioning takes over. Mundine may have a couple of flashes of his former self here and there in the later rounds, but his age, and obvious lack of strength will play a big part.

His level of opponent in the last 3 years has been nowhere. Geale on the other hand has fought and won against world class, claiming 2 titles. Mundine has fought noones, and won nothing, and has been stopped by Garth wood. These facts facts speak for themselves.

Rounds 1-3 = Choc stays with Geale and survives with movement
Rounds 4-6= Geale ups the workrate, Choc on the back foot
Rounds 7-9= Geales workrate too much for choc, loses all 3 rounds
Roundss 10-12 Geales Work rate tires choc, and choc gets caught with shots, possible stoppage in rounds 10-11.
Winner - Geale
Choc retires.
The only problem I envisage is Mundine is a different style of fighter than Geale has been facing. But I think his movement ,handspeed,even hand eye coordination are in decline and Geales improving Geale wide UD maybe late TKO. Choc's running on old legs to borrow his putdown line.
stiflers mum is offline  Top