Old 10-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #64
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Geale to loose his titles to Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Attack View Post
I dont for the life of me understand why in the hell Geale would even entertain fighting Mundine , I guess redemption and a nice pay day would be the overriding factors , however Geale has done some very hard yards in going to Germany and getting a result and two straps in the process . Which is reason enough why Mundine should not even get a sniff at Geales titles/title he should go and do some hard yards himself before he can even consider himself a contender , he can stay in America with his 300 odd paying customers fighting stiffs for all I care , Mundine is a parasite (parasite - A person who lives at the expense of another , or of society in general) and I truly hope Geale ends this fight in the most spectacular fashion (think GARTH WOOD) with Mundine on his back and his career well and truly over ..........
Wife,3 kids,easily his biggest payday. I would like him to not give Mundine a shot but the money would be tempting plus I don't know who Contendo is but he is in the know about the workings of boxing and say's Geale only averages 3000 PPV's for his fights a fight with Mundine would quadruple that and when he wins he will increase that 5 fold with the casual fight fans.
stiflers mum is offline  Top