Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #157
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 248
Default Re: Pavlik is a bad fight for ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
Negotiations are reportedly going well: 95% done. I haven't heard anything about a venue, but for reasons I already explained, I suspect Vegas.

Now I think we need to get the ESB administration to devote a sub-forum to hypocrites. You know, British Boxing, Classic Boxing, SNIVELING-HYPOCRITICAL-NON-BOXING-FANS. That way you ****wits can hang out in your very own forum, and bitch and whine to each other.

Ever since KP launched his comeback under Garcia, 9 out of 10 of you ****ing morons have done nothing but critisize the level of competition. Now he shuts down the idea of fighting a nobody like Rodriguez, and goes after the #1 guy, and he catches nothing but shit for it. This is one of the gutsiest moves I've seen since the first Ali/Quarry fight (actually at the time it was more of a Quarry/Ali fight than vice versa) and Pavlik deserves big props for his willingness to step up to the plate.

Oh, and by the way, just to pour a little salt in your pathetic and festering little wounds, Kelly is extremely excited, and fully expects to knock Ward out.
This. Though I'd prefer for him to have one more tune-up before stepping up like this, I fully expect him to rise to the occasion and give everyone a great fight. I'm not ready to predict a KP victory just yet, but I do expect him to surprise a lot of people and give everyone a great fight.
Son of Gaul is offline  Top