Old 10-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #189
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pavlik is a bad fight for ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Even more funny is how Auracle claims Im on his ignore list. He is a typical coward who tries to answer indirectly due to all of the pwnage he suffered against me .
They can never answer any questions about Ward.
Here is a post they just crumble against.

Watch, they will duck these questions below.

Watch how Pavlik will after defeat be considered a good win
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still nobody can counter this
Can any Ward fans answer the question below?

Calzaghe beat 3 undefeated fighters who had or went on to claim a SMW title.
Questions to the Ward fans and please dont duck the questions below

1. Someone tell me which top undefeated fighters Ward has beaten?
2. Tell me which top undefeated world champs Ward has fought?

Lets read the answers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try and debate against this

Andre Ward............VS.............Joe Calzaghe
Froch.....................................Kessler (Kessler the better win) (Kessler beat Froch)
Kessler...................................Eubank (Eubank the better win)
Dawson..................................Lacy (Lacy a proven SMW and winner of 5 SMW title fights. Dawson no pedigree at all at SMW) (Lacy the better win)
Abraham.................................Mitchell (Mitchell a 2 time SMW champ who had never been clearly beaten, only lost by debateable SD in Germany to Ottke, had KOd long time SMW champ Liles, beaten a future SMW champ twice, compared to AA who had done nothing at SMW) (Mitchell better win)
Bika.......................................Brewer (Bikas best win became Manfredo, Brewer had beaten H Graham and was a SMW champ) (Brewer the better win) (Bika was a Calzaghe left over at that time and had been out of the ring bar less than a round for a while)
Green.....................................Woodhall (Woodhall a SMW champ, who had beaten a reigning SMW champ, a world rated former champ, a future SMW champ and Branco a world rated SMW who became WBA LHW champ, who at SMW beat R Reid and G Johnson who when old and shot KOd Green) (Woodhall a better win)
Miranda...................................Bika (Bika now a top 5 SMW had drawn with 3 time SMW champ Beyer) (Bika a better win)
Buchanan (?????)......................Sheika (Sheika a better win) (Sheika was coming off a win over G Johnson and was a top 10 SMW at the time)
Camou (?????)..........................Veit (Veit a SMW title holder who had a fair resume, better than at least 2 of the current top 5 SMWs) (Veit a better win)Then include the Reid win and then the other top 10 SMWs and its clear Calzaghe is well ahead. I could have put Mkertchyan ahead of Green, Camou, Miranda, Buchanon

Very clear but nobody will have a sensible answer to say otherwise, it will just be a lame Faileys losing it answer when they cant debate against

Somebody tell me how Ward has done more than that.

Nobody can counter the above or answer the questions. In fact they hide from the questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to Pavlik. He was exposed by old Hopkins coming off a loss, beaten by a former WW and has done nothing at SMW and not looked good at the weight.
What has Pavlik done at SMW?
Nothing
it seems everywhere i go there's a ****ing moron in every thread. these people are seriously deranged. too stupid for words.
assasin is offline  Top