View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #30
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: MUNDOG; its gunna be a dogfight. im a cross between a pitbull and a chinese dog..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Really? Perhaps you could go into this further. I had no idea this was happening
Most threads result in an anti aboriginal remark or a comment on his skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
Any racial abuse directed at Mundine is not on and has no place here I agree, as this is a boxing forum not a political forum. But even the most one eyed Mundine fan has to be disgusted in his comments towards Geale's Aboriginality.

The comment showed great ignorance and lack of foresight on Choc's behalf.

Mundine's family includes some of the highest profile Indigenous leaders in the country, such as ****** Mundine former national president of the Labor Party. Maybe they should be advising him of the repercussions of making such ignorant comments
Poor taste maybe, but Mundine wants every aboriginal to be outspoken like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You're right to a point, there is a handful of people that like to use the race tag here to, but you're forgetting this is just a forum. One which not many people read.
But that's not right either.

Mandy is in the public eye, supposed to be a role model and look good, an ambassador for the country.

No doubt this will help the money roll in because people will pay in the hope he gets knocked out.

But as I said to Teke, does this make it right?
He is an excellent role model.
20a87 is offline  Top