View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:31 AM   #5
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: letter from stavros k to you

good on ya mate. Stick around and post mate. Be good to have an active boxer posting. Have you got any fights lined up mate?

All the best mate.
Daniel Pawsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanboxing View Post
hi everyone my name is Stavros .

ive come on here just to clear the air after a friend of mine has been doing a fair bit of talking for me or so ive heard and read.

to clarify I have no arguements with sam or his camp , this is all a misunderstanding .

sam is a good bloke ive trained with him a couple times up in darwin in the AIS NTID squad at arafura games , then also met up with him and his team b4 my fight against rocky j.

any1 that knows me personally knows i would take a fight title or not just show me the money , and i wouldnt whinge about not getting fights , being robbed etc .

i honestly dont care that much just like a good fight and good company .

it has also been said that i was ripped off fight money , this is another misunderstanding and is all water under the bridge , i havent had the easiest life or the hardest and i dont feel anyone owes me anything.

im just a normal aussie fella living a normal life like the rest of you i like to box and i dont mind a beer afterwards with any1 at the boxing if any of you have met me you know that i dont drink at all then after my fight ill have a few .

it would be great to have a beer with any an all of you some day

thanx
from stavros
Crusher is offline  Top