sparta
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: letter from stavros k to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanboxing View Post
hi everyone my name is Stavros .

ive come on here just to clear the air after a friend of mine has been doing a fair bit of talking for me or so ive heard and read.

to clarify I have no arguements with sam or his camp , this is all a misunderstanding .

sam is a good bloke ive trained with him a couple times up in darwin in the AIS NTID squad at arafura games , then also met up with him and his team b4 my fight against rocky j.

any1 that knows me personally knows i would take a fight title or not just show me the money , and i wouldnt whinge about not getting fights , being robbed etc .

i honestly dont care that much just like a good fight and good company .

it has also been said that i was ripped off fight money , this is another misunderstanding and is all water under the bridge , i havent had the easiest life or the hardest and i dont feel anyone owes me anything.

im just a normal aussie fella living a normal life like the rest of you i like to box and i dont mind a beer afterwards with any1 at the boxing if any of you have met me you know that i dont drink at all then after my fight ill have a few .

it would be great to have a beer with any an all of you some day

thanx
from stavros

Hey stav, hope ur keeping well, how is the zambo cap i gave you holding up? looking after it i hope , good to c u on here mate, keep rocking.

sparta is offline  Top