10-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: Mundine talks on his career, Trout and Golovkin
Originally Posted by like a boss
"I've always said I want the biggest fights, the biggest opponents"
- and never meant it
"I wanted to go to America straight after beating Danny Green, too, but certain things, I haven't had control".
- ok, so you haven't had control.
"I've had control, but maybe I was being manipulated into thinking otherwise".
- wait on, now you have had control. No you haven't again because you were being manipulated? WTF?
"Look, I'm not going to bad mouth anyone".
- apart from racist remarks to Mrs Geale & family of course. Oh and the US bought 9/11 on themselves, and any number of other bad mouth remarks. But that's different
"On Floyd, do you believe the world's greatest fighter has any interest in an Aussie whose US debut drew 286 paying customers? -
"Nah, course not".
- stone the crows some honesty. I'm ****ing stunned
"Trout was after my money".
- who would have thought the reigning world champion would expect to be paid to defend his title? Heaven forbid
"Wish you passed the ball in that '99 grand final?" - "Nah" - "Really?" -
"I should've scored".
- living in denial about things that even pre-date his boxing career
"I've fallen into spells where I've fought lesser opponents."
- no kidding Anth
Not funny. Hater with an obsession.