View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Mundine open letter to the world - from his Facebook

WWOS didnt give me a chance to clarify my point this morning. This is for everyone. I'm not sayin our people are weak or weakened. Far far from it. We stand proud and strong. We have been so strong to endure so much hardship and issues. Everyone knows how much i love and support my people. I was hurt to hear that some people took it differently. My point and frustration is that the Indigenous people and culture is being diluted and disappearing before our eyes. I just don't know what to do about it. It's sad and hurtful. We live in such a beautiful country with beautiful people. But we have lots of work to do. Just look at some of the awful comments from facebook and twitter. it proves my point. Come one people stop the filth. Our country has to fix this divide. We all need to understand and respect. Myself included. I might not have said everything right & some have misunderstood or followed bad eggs. It started out with boxing show hype but some real issues came in. Real life issues with Australian culture shouldn't mix with games. Sorry about that. Just know I'm comin from a good place to make this a better land for all equally. All this has got everyone thinking and talking. Please think some more and remember to respect. Especially respect those that are less fortunate. Those who really know me also know I mean the best intentions. Hope u get my point. Choc
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links