View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Notable fighters that have recovered from shoulder injuries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevexx28 View Post
Yea I know that injuries are unique, I just wanna know if its possible to come back from a small labrum tear. My doctor said its "small" and doesnt require surgery, but Ivs been rehabbing it for almost 2 months and no real improvement. I just wanna know some examples of fighters that have come back from a bad injury. So it gives me hope that Ill be able to box again like i used to, it would be nice to know that someone else completely ruined theyre shoulder and came back 100 percent. and maybe how they did it?
Read this part again -

Quote:
If a particular boxer recovered from mentioned injuries, it doesn't mean you'll be able to. In the same way if they didn't recover it doesn't mean you can't.
So what if "Mr xxxxxxx" recovered from the same type of injury, you're not him, it doesn't mean a thing to you.

Do as your doctor tells you, get through rehab and see how it goes. No amount of encouragement or hope will get you boxing again if it's a serious injury. If it isn't serious then you'll be able to box again once it's sorted. It's as simple as that.
viru§™ is online now  Top