View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #20
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cigano vs Cormier

EXCELLENT MATCH UP, no doubt, Haggis said it well stating it could go many different ways. Here is the thing that hit me, Dan no doubt has superiour wrestling, however, he does not have the most explosive speed to close space. Yes he has great speed and strength, however, even a guy like Brock had that speed before he got gun shy that i dont think Dan has. No i dont think Brock would of beat JDS, i think he was a experiment that did the job until his lack of experience and skills were found out. My point is i dont see Dan dumping JDS on his BACK with ease. I would be shocked if Dan didnt put him down once or twice, i just dont see Dan having a easy ride putting JDS down simply because of his awesome wrestling base time and time again. JDS is agile, fleet footed and i dont think Dan is going to go in there thinking that he needs to bum rush JDS time and again as the risk to burn himself out would be to great. Witch to me means they will for sure be TRADING a good many shots. Now Dan's shots are so good he could take JDS out for all i know, however, JDS hammering away at Dan's face over time and pulverizing it even little by little into a victory is very probable as well. Tough pick.
latineg is offline  Top