View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #59
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
u cant even keep up with the dribble your posting.

It wasnt Gonzos point i was refering to numb nuts, it was Francis in regards to Danny drinken the golden syrup. which you addressed as the following

you think its a joke then good for you i know you cant debate this one as much as you would like, similar to debating soft part of the skull, ur kinda screwed on this one weather you admit it or not
no but i was referring to the fact you said it is pointless debating with me, to which i countered that i had addressed the thread topic several times and it is in fact you who hijacks threads with your green agenda. I think anything that you say is a joke, you have about as much credibility as hitler at a barmitzvah. Oh how is the weather today brainiac? learn to spell you uneducated bogan. If there was anything to the whole mysterious liquid thing it would have been investigated, god knows there were lots of enquiries about it at the time, nothing ever came of it, yet you still bring it up as hard evidence that he is on steroids? get a life.
dawsosj is offline  Top