Old 10-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #16
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
GGG is on another level
Based on what? That's the thing you GGG **** jockeys can never answer. He knocked out Proska. LOLOLOL. Who else? The guy has got power, thats it. His defence is crap, his handspeed is average, his work rate is poor and his footwork is above average. Plus he struggles with guys who set a fast pace during the fight i.e Ouma fight so what do you think Geale will do?

Your trying to say GGG is on a whole other level compared to Martinez who some consider to be nearly on par with Floyd Mayweather Jr? That shows you haven't got a clue about boxing. And don't even try and say he beat a couple of current pros during his time as a amateur because the amateurs is like a fencing match, with two people trying to score points, whereas professionals is a whole other level in terms of intensity and skill and is whole new ball game (Speaking from experience)

I'm a Geale fan, but realistically, he has got very little chance against Martinez unless he is declining big time. Nothing wrong with supporting a fighter, but when you go making absurd statements like "GGG is on another level" compared to fighters who have proven themselves, then expect someone to have a go at you.

And no, I'm not an alt so nice try at deflecting from your ridiculous posts.
kas117 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links