View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #16
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

GGG is on another level
Based on what? That's the thing you GGG **** jockeys can never answer. He knocked out Proska. LOLOLOL. Who else? The guy has got power, thats it. His defence is ****, his handspeed is average, his work rate is poor and his footwork is above average. Plus he struggles with guys who set a fast pace during the fight i.e Ouma fight so what do you think Geale will do?

Your trying to say GGG is on a whole other level compared to Martinez who some consider to be nearly on par with Floyd Mayweather Jr? That shows you haven't got a clue about boxing. And don't even try and say he beat a couple of current pros during his time as a amateur because the amateurs is like a fencing match, with two people trying to score points, whereas professionals is a whole other level in terms of intensity and skill and is whole new ball game (Speaking from experience)

I'm a Geale fan, but realistically, he has got very little chance against Martinez unless he is declining big time. Nothing wrong with supporting a fighter, but when you go making absurd statements like "GGG is on another level" compared to fighters who have proven themselves, then expect someone to have a go at you.

And no, I'm not an alt so nice try at deflecting from your ridiculous posts.
kas117 is offline  Top