View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #46
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
TRUTH ? lets talk truthfully then , Having an opinion that a fighter is a "tad overhyped" is a total different ball game to "LOL " at a former European champions ability wouldn't you agree ? Lets split the fights of Kerrys you have quickly looked up on boxrec for a minute , V Taz yea a bad cut from a clash of heads did end that one early but Kerry would have prevailed had it not happend from my seat , now moving onto the then 17-1-0 NOVICE Matty Hall , what a brilliant fight that was don't you agree ? Kerry was well in it until the 8th after getting involved in the wrong type of fight v the banger , Now we fast forward to the Proska who he beat the first time but lost to the second time around after getting tagged in the first round ( something he really didnt recover from ) YES he did over stretch himself in their first fight and won but i for one would love to have fought and held a trinket and be "LoL'd at by the likes of you for ever more than be the 0-0-0 (Pro fight fighter that i am ) . Interestingly enough Hopey is fighting Barker soon ( Try boxrec again for futher info mate ) that should be a decent affair imo and not the one sided toasting you would probably expect from an in your opinion "shit fighter" , as for Butt hurt ? No mate i never get Butt hurt after reading stuff typed by vastly more experienced posters like yourself ( after all what with you having watched boxing for a whole 14 years , how could i ever compete against that ) ? Best regards and all that champ . Josey
Guess what mate? It's my opinion that he is a shit fighter and I do "LOL" at you trying to say he is underestimated yet you think Geale is " a fighter regarded higher than his achivements warrant" when you have a large amount of people who don't even have him in their top 3 MW despite holding two world titles he won on foreign soil

Lets look at KH resume: Matty Hall 17-0-1 record consisted of novices and was ranked 109 and was a reasonably exciting fight. Proksa being beaten by KH (whether it was a gift or not) doesn't do much for GGG resume now does it? (That's is more directed at spastic aka mrdoctor). Barker will knock his ass out and you can hold me to that seeing as Barker gave someone like Martinez a decent fight.

I actually said you were butt hurt because of the FACT that "an Australian did what your boys Macklin, Murray and Barker couldn't do and that is win a world title." and not over what I posted. Although it may be difficult for you, try to read it properly next time.

So you assume I just watched boxing? Lol I'll let you keep thinking that.

Face the facts: Both Kerry Hope and Proksa are journeyman fighters at best and whether you like it or not, I have the right to say they are shit fighters, so suck it up princess. Have a nice night mate.
kas117 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links