View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #2599
PrinceVega
帝拳ボクシングジム
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: the what fights did you watch today\scorecard thread.

watch Toney-Jirov other night only get the chance to log in.

Jirov was the agrressor, Toney accurate. I had Toney by 2 or 3. Two judges gave 117-109 to Toney. It makes no sense at all.Bullshit judges bullshit. What a warrior Jirov was on that particular night. Love how he go to the body even against defensive wizard.

Jake LaMotta - Marcel Cerdan

Will-guts 101. Definition of G'ness. You cant use your left hand & your against Raging Bull! Even with the odds, champ fought like a champ. I do believe if the rematch took place Cerdan would took his title back in an all out war.What a shame.

Peter Mathebula - Tae Shik Kim

why didnt watch this masterpiece before. Tae was wild at times while Peter picking his shots. Peter more technical sound boxer between the 2. South-African start to time the champ but Tae kept coming back. Perfect matchup.Whenever Tae start to land some flush punches Peter use his footwork and wether the storm. Round 14 had all the drama in the world! Fine with the result. It could have gone either way.

Tokashiki-Madera I, is downloading rayt now. cannot wait. And maybe after that I would watch Evander - SNV
PrinceVega is offline  Top