View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #143
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
if your going to be a troll at least find some sort of a gimmick, like 20a87 with his "brah" and constant mundine campaign, in short your trolling is weak and boring.
No gimmick brah.

Your gimmick is avoiding issues on Danny Green and his magic bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
http://kidshealth.org/PageManager.js...6&cat_id=20134

Dangers of Steroids

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sports_ce...ffButRough.gif
Anabolic steroids cause many different types of problems. Some of the more serious or long-lasting side effects are:
  • premature balding or hair loss
  • dizziness
  • mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
  • believing things that aren't true (delusion)
  • extreme feelings of mistrust or fear (paranoia)
  • problems sleeping
  • nausea and vomiting
  • trembling
  • high blood pressure that can damage the heart or blood vessels over time
  • aching joints
  • greater chance of injuring muscles and tendons
  • jaundice or yellowing of the skin; liver damage
  • urinary problems
  • shortening of final adult height
  • increased risk of developing heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer

Hmmmm Thinking grown men have a soft part on their skulls. Thinking he was offered a World title shot by Shumenov. It's not looking good.
Nicely done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
LOLOLOL
Oh the irony of "believing things that aren't true (delusion) " when you made 50 different fight announcements which never came true, spastic.

Your teacher clearly isn't doing her job seeing as you have difficulties stringing a simple sentence together although I do understand that it can be difficult for teachers to educate someone who as an extra chromosome like yourself.

Is she/he reading my posts for you because you can't read? Maybe they should spend a bit more time explaining to you the effects of inbreeding as it clearly relates to you and your 'condition' but that's okay, there is always special education for you and your classmates.

I'm waving back at your mates and let them know I wish them all the best in trying to learn the basics of the English language at the age of 15.

He is 15...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Wow you must really have a nice teacher to convince her to write your posts. It's a good thing you have been warned about child molesters, but it's a damn shame your parents weren't warned about the effect of inbreeding when having a child, seeing as your mother gave birth to brain dead, illiterate, spastic, piece of filth like yourself.

Did you know that recent studies have shown that those who usually make allegations of one being a child molester have a 3 out 10 chance of being a child molester themselves? Of course you didn't seeing as you don't and can't read,being a re**** and all.

I hope your school doesn't allow you to be alone with younger students.
He is 15...

Get a life you weirdo.
20a87 is offline  Top