Old 10-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #52
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Daniel geale holds all the aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Sure, but they have Geale in the right spot.
You must have copied it wrongly then, Geale (who lost to Mundine) was above Mundine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparta View Post
Yes i think mundine will stop him, styles make fights, u cant compare mundines recent fights or geales recent fights. choc wont be scared of getting kod, as a result i think he will be more aggressive.

he will be fighting with less foot movement than in the past due to a combination of trying to conserve energy & slowing up a little, which in turn will allow him to sit on his punches more, this combined with mundines speed, accuracy and geales ability to be dropped is why i think choc will get the stoppage. Choc also doesnt need to make 154, he will be STRONG.
Good post mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I watched it. I know it was Oscar's first time at 160 and he looked flat. Still, up until then who ever gave Oscar a fight like that?

Are you a Mayweather fan? Isn't DLH pretty much the biggest victory on his resume? A narrow as hell SD eked out 3 years LATER?

I'm no big Sturm fan. But if we had an Aussie with his record we'd recognise him as our best
Oscar was fat as ****, the Sturm fight wasn't the huge robbery that everyone made out either.
20a87 is offline  Top