Old 10-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #58
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Daniel geale holds all the aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I disagree. You're talking like Oscar was completely shot. Shot fighters don't come back to fight the best p4per in the world and beat him in some folks eyes. He was never big enough for middleweight but his skills were still there.

Once again I ask what performance do you base Mundine or Green's ability to flog Sturm?

They have two careers worth to choose from. Which ones are you picking?

It's a joke based on their careers to pick them to beat any established overseas champions. You're smarter than that
Oscar wasnt shot, he was past his best but he wasnt only flat in that fight, he was FAT, out of condition and out of his division and waiting for the final bell so he could give Hopkins a payday in his next fight

The Mundine that fought Green or Soliman are 2 clear performances that would have smoked Sturm or i could go the obvious way and say Geale and I cant even believe you asked me to give examples as you already know Sturm would get bashed. Green KO's him, too big too strong, you credit Sturm for fighting a fat midget you gotta credit GReen for KO'ing all time great RJJ, Paul Briggs

Keep disagreeing

Last edited by teke; 10-24-2012 at 01:55 PM.
teke is offline  Top