Old 10-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #58
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: sonny bill $3, francois botha $1.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5000 View Post
You are just looking at one side of the story Botha.

SBW hasn't fought anyone, you say Pianeta's record is padded lol. SBW's record might as well be 0-0 he hasn't fought shit. (Botha did take a couple of rounds off Pianeta on 2 of 3 cards)

IMO SBW has more to lose in this fight then gain and he's 0-0. If he beats Botha karnts like you (and there are a lot of them) will just say Botha was shit and shouldn't of fought. If he loses then he will be a laughing stock.

I reckon this is a step too far for SBW, how many people have fought the likes of Botha in their 6th fight? Especially as SBW has no fighting background whatsoever, no amateur fights, no nothing.

His management team are going for a cash grab and its riskier than they suspect I think. Botha has been calling out SBW for a year now, I wouldn't be surprised if he used the Pianeta fight as a sparing session considering he knew the SBW fight was already on the cards before that fight. 2.5 months is plenty of time to drop some kg's, my mate went on Jen for men and lost 16kg's in 8 weeks with no exercise LOL.
no, i think that dunny just really wants to test himself. he is a confident without being ****y guy and wants to be taken seriously and he has picked the right opponent at the right time.

its a contest that really could result in either extremes.

sonny may box the guy to a very boring easy unanimous decision, or botha could bash him senseless and embarrass dunny terribly.

we'll find out on fightnight.
buster007 is offline  Top