Old 10-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #58
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sherrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
Les has really kicked on and had a decent career, considering when he started he was probably thought of as just another opponent from NQ. In saying that I have no problem with people questioning his chin as he has been stopped on a number of occassions and hurt in other fights numerous times. It may be because of his preperation, tactics or mental state in those fights that led to that, but that does not mean that his chin can't be questioned.

Les is a great ambassador for boxing and he is always in excellent physical shape when he fights. Besides Sonny Micahel Angelo, Les would probably have had the best physical shape of a domestic fighter over the last 7 or 8 years.

I would like to see Les go the way of a commonwealth title instead of aiming for a regional strap, or even a fight with Mundine maybe next year.

At least he is having a go and making a career out of it. It's more than I thought he would of done after his debut to Arama Tabuai and I wish him all the best.
..hey buddy..wasn't Arama Tabuai the worse choice ever as a opponent for a kid making his pro debut...anyone from around NQ back then knew he was a killer inside the first 3 rounds...
..i saw a photo of him on facebook the other day and he's still lookin' hard as a rock and he's probably 45 year old now..
darkhorse is offline  Top