IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250
Default Cristian Mijares vs. Rafael Marquez RBR

Arriba!
Live on http://wbcboxing.tv/index_On.php

IB's RBR disclaimer:

DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS! Do not hint for them. Do not ask "what channel?". Do not make any post that could be interpreted as insinuating a link request, even if it sounds innocent (ie stuff like "Gee, I don't have a way to watch this" or "if only this was televised where I live...")

All that stuff will a) get you banned and b) clutter up my thread with quickly deleted posts. The folks at ESB do not want to get sued and therefore have adopted a VERY strict policy of zero-tolerance on stream requests to cover their butts. The moderators DO enforce this policy. The moderators are doing what they're supposed to be doing and should only take action if you are breaking rules. Please don't clutter up my threads with posts that are going to get deleted and muck up each page. It's unseemly and disrupts everyone else's enjoyment.

Thank you.

PS. My only other rule in these threads is that, as a matter of courtesy, you refrain from posting spoilers if you are aware of undercard results that most people are going to see televised on delay. Also, if there are two events going on at once keep all discussion of the other card in its own thread, and don't cross-contaminate with spoilers between the two. Thanks.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Sponsored Links