View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #478
HerolGee
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Tremendous when you consider that it was defended against Reid, Woodhall, Brewer, Veit, Mitchell, Lacy, Kessler and won against Eubank, when you consider all have been SMW world champs and Calzaghe with that belt was considered the man
the man who is considering him is the issue. but yes the worthless belt, tremendous. superhuman even.

Superveit especially, I so agree with you, that man must have been from Krypton, winning all those 4, 6 and 8 round matches to clock up his resume. And Wonder-Woodhall wasnt far behind going straight into retirement after his Zaghes fight, a true prime fighter. Ironman Mitchell, Captain Brewer and The Incredible Lacy. Wow Zaghes took out all the Avengers Assemble as well! Add Eubank in a batman mask, he was so so motivated and prepared and interested in winning the wbo-worthless title again.

I agree the Reid draw and Kessler were top challengers, mind you, so no superhero satire saved for them. Good show for those ten years of defending.

(please no cut and paste failed stuff). There I didnt mention the word kick-ass once.
HerolGee is offline  Top