View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #479
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 210
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerolGee View Post
the man who is considering him is the issue. but yes the worthless belt, tremendous. superhuman even.

Superveit especially, I so agree with you, that man must have been from Krypton, winning all those 4, 6 and 8 round matches to clock up his resume. And Wonder-Woodhall wasnt far behind going straight into retirement after his Zaghes fight, a true prime fighter. Ironman Mitchell, Captain Brewer and The Incredible Lacy. Wow Zaghes took out all the Avengers Assemble as well! Add Eubank in a batman mask.

I agree the Reid draw and Kessler were top challengers, mind you, so no superhero satire saved for them. Good show for those ten years of defending.

(please no cut and paste failed stuff). There I didnt mention the word kick-ass once.
You rate the Reid win, yet Woodhall beat the fighter that beat Reid. Woodhall possibly has a better resume with the wins over world rated former WBC champ Nardiello, Branco who became the WBA LHW champ, Malinga the WBC SMW champ, Catley the future WBC SMW champ.
All good stuff
bailey is offline  Top