Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
Pale Destroyer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sick to my back stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycee View Post
i fully agree with you, its shit. i read an article saying that matchroom have sole rights to the boxing cards on sky (in the new deal sorted last month). but the total number of shows has been cut to 17 for the next 12 months, with no doubt 6/7 of these being prizefighter shows. if you want to see good domestic shows and international fights you need to go boxnation.

I know mate, I shouldn't have to though when I got sky sports it was for the boxing and the football now they are only really delivering one of those so now its a case of can I afford both or choose between the two sports I love, should never have come to this as Sky Sports seem to still be committed to putting money into boxing its just being badly mismanaged by Adam Smith and his Job's for the boys gang.

I Agree too that the Matchroom cards are good but not exactly good enough to justify turning there back on the rest of the sport, I don't bother with prize fighter (well thats a lie, I watch it and moan, its shite) and Kell Brook Vs Beatable opponent is getting old fast.

Last edited by Pale Destroyer; 10-29-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Pale Destroyer is offline  Top