View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #28
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bunce speculating on Fury v Haye for

I think Vitali destroys David Haye once and for all, and goes out on top.

David will be lunging in again against a much taller fighter, more of a heavyweight than David Haye. David Haye will try a carbon copy negative style, similar to his first fight with Wladimir, and try to utilize his speed.

David Haye will soon realize, this is a better boxer than Wladimir, a more natural boxer than Wladimir. Vitali doesn't just throw straight punches behind a jab, he can mix it up, his fighting stance will be a nightmare for David Haye, as he stands upright, but kind of leans back with his hands low. It's a stance mainly adopted by slicksters, although Vitali isn't "slick" as such, his stance will draw David Haye in to lunge to try and land to the head, when David Haye tries this, Vitali will figure him out soon enough and time a left uppercut, as David comes in with a right hand, either it be a hook, or his trademark lunging straight. Vitali will either come underneath that right hand with a timed left uppercut sending Haye down and out, OR it will be a sharp right straight as he comes in, or a right hook.

I know the Haye camp fancy "doing" Vitali, after his age has started to show in recent fights, but this ends one way in my opinion.....David Haye asleep.
craney91 is offline  Top