View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: the GARTH WOOD WAY. head on mundogs chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Hey brainiac, why didn't you tell your best mates the Thornberry brothers to use the same tactic
im honoured you put me in such esteemed boxing royalty.

as for ricks fight with mundine i was there. for the first 4 rounds, rick fought a perfect fight, despite a rib cartlage injury. but rick was past his prime and like most other aussie boxers was too old and came out of retirement for the payday.

rick won the first 4 rounds. had he been 10 years younger the result would have been different. had it been the rick that beat rod carr, rick would have won.

the fight went 11 rounds before mundine hit rick on the chest...his rib cartlige injury. thats when he turned in pain and they waived it off. a prime rick would beat mundine.

but for the record, concerning mundine, its only my opinion, ive never spoken to either of them about this fight or geale. and for the same record they both say anthony is a good bloke. i just dont hold the same opinion of him.....

id bet my bottom dollar they have a different opinion of how the structure of this fight will play out. noel is an astute tactician. he may well take my assesment apart.

hey kkkel. please tell us some tactics for geale to win. id love to hear your opinion of corners advice....

Last edited by swingin; 10-31-2012 at 04:11 PM.
swingin is offline  Top