Old 11-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #3880
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816
Default Re: USA Today: "It's Official Floyd is Terrified!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
I have nothing to do with this situation...I'm like you...just a fan with an opinion....who has a different perception of what reality is than a small group of Floyd supporters.

I mean if you really want to look at the weight penalty that PAC demanded with an electron microscope lets do it.

Floyd faced JMM at 144...a catch weight...well...that was the agreed upon catch weight for the Welter weight fight. Floyd of course came in at 146....the welter weight limit is 147.

Fast forward to the PAC/Floyd negotiations....PAC's weight penalty demand of a whopping $10 millie for every pound OVER the welter weight limit is something else! But in reality Floyd EASILY makes 147, no problem.

Accepting the weight penalty demand wasn't a big deal for Floyd because he was going to make weight no matter what....it would have been harder for Floyd to come in OVER the welter weight limit! Which again....was just as ridiculous as Floyd's special demands for extra testing on PAC.
Of course Floyd wouldnt miss 147. Just like I doubt Pac would have been busted for drugs had he done random testing during camp.

Which is why I was so surprised Pac declined the cutoff he wanted.
turbotime is offline  Top