View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #38
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBearPig View Post
"Ducking" Geale had the belt for barely 2 month, you spastic. I know your American therefore you're not very intelligent but try and read the facts. WBA didn't give him any options compared to the likes of Sturm and Wlad who have avoided their mandatories for years. Geale hasn't ducked anyone seeing as he has gone overseas to hostile territory and taken world titles from the Rings #1 and #5 middleweights for world titles. Remind me who GGG has beaten spatic. Oh wait, he beat Bute in the amateurs

But I guess this gives you a few more months of jacking off to the GGG highlights video on Youtube. Enjoy that limited time douchebag
We can argue over who would win all we want..
Facts are Golovkin was a decorated Amateur but Geale has done more in the Pro ranks... Another fact is Golovkin has been ducked by many fighters, Only reason Sturm agreed to fight Geale was to avoid fighting Golovkin, It would appear that Geale isn't all that keen to fight him...is he ducking him? Perhaps, but as u said he has only been WBA champ for a couple of months, however he has given his WBA belt away rather that fight Golovkin so that could be classified as ducking.

If Geale gets past Choc then his next fight should be Golovkin, if it isn't I'll class him as ducking Genanndy.
whipsy is offline  Top