Old 11-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #87
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN vs SHANE CAMERON 2012-11-21

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Cronje v Siale not to be considered (amongst others) the fight of the year? This caliber of fight on any card no matter how shit raises the bar in terms of value for money for boxing fans.....they don't come around very often .

Just curious....do you have Foxtel. I only ask because if you do you would be able to watch all cards shown regardless of who promotes them and make an unbiased comparison yourself. I get the feeling you only go out to watch Boxa or Green Machine cards, big ticket events? And the last Green card was much better than Boxas best card, that is why there is a feeling of being spoilt by Green Machine.
I watch all local fight nights that are televised mate, Just because the majority are shit doesn't mean that when Green puts a shit one on that he should be given a free pass because of his past good shows..

Yea I know it's boxing and even the most hyped fight can be fizzer....
Yeah the Siale fight was good, It was one of the least skillful fights i've seen in a long time but they made up for it with heart..... Still stand by my comment that on average it was a shit card all in all
whipsy is offline  Top