Old 11-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #44
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: Daniel Geale on being stripped of his belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I mention weeks ago why i changed my mind but it just went straight past your thick head. In short, if GGG hit Geale with the same shots Geale got hit with against Sturm then Geale would hit the canvas and struggle to get back up. Both GGG and Geale have improved however workrate and pitter patter punches are not going to keep GGG at bay. The FACT Geale has taken the much easyer fight in Mundine and stripped of his belt as a result (and he knew this would happen) Tells me that not only Geale but his camp are concern that Geale would NOT get past GGG. If they were so confident then they would have obligated the mandatory and got it on with GGG in time to fight Mundine in 2013.

As for Mundine v Geale, ive also given the reason for that, not that i thought my opinion meant so much to you girls.
as explained to u already its called smart business to get the mundine money fight now before facing the top 2 or 3 fighters. the mundine fight should be the easier fight than the top guys and if geale were to lose his title then the money mundine fight doesn't happen.

but because u r a born hater, u choose the only see the dark side of things.

u would do exactly the same thing if it were u and u know it.
buster007 is offline  Top