View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #67
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: 20a87 is English. mundine has fans worldwide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
tony hood wasnt a bad bloke. he used to ring me up pissed now and again and talk about the shit on the forum.

i havent heard from him in about a year. doesnt seem to have a nic here. hope he is ok....
That sounds like really weird little set up, so some pissed old man calls you up to bitch about a boxing forum?

Nice life brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Nah mate he was OK, It's ok to bag the shit out of peoples family members and Females and basically anyone who isn't you....
Kel is a total racist tosser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
ring,ring,ring,
YA- Allo,allo
TC- G'day mate my names Ty I post on a boxing forum where another poster who posts on that forum said you are another poster who posts on that forum under the name 20a87 and he met you by chance at Perth Hotel where you admitted to being a troll who makes pro Mundine threads to wind people up and push their buttons.
YA- I take monsieur Mundine pictures oui I am how you say photographer type taking pictures.
TC- Yeah mate sweet but do you post as 20a87 on the Aussie forum at Eastside boxing?
YA- Click.

Although if you google 20a87 images it is photography related.
http://web.stagram.com/tag/blondiner/
but then again this comes up as well.
https://twitter.com/mikewsyx6
Could CHB be right?
CHB thought I named myself after some obscure industrial data sharing software and that is how I watched boxing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Certain peiople get bagged for getting on here and talking before they think, Being drunk when posting etc.. .Yet others do it and say some of the most despicable shit you could imagine but are still likeable? People baffle me at times
The majority of posters on here are genuine, weird creeps. (Who know nothing about the sport)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Same....
Give us the pub meeting story first hand , creep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
what happened? did 20anus finally look up 'soap' in the dictionary...?
Apparently I was giving you and CP too much of a battering so I had some enforced time out.

I tried to explain that it was a two way thing but they just saw you humiliating yourself and me humiliating you and decided you were getting a verbal beatdown.
20a87 is offline  Top